Thursday, October 25, 2012

Revelations

I encountered an interesting sale tactic that I can't say was directed at me as an audience, but if the writer was trying to be humorous, then I'm happy to say I was entertained. The cereal was visually similar to the "regular" flavored Captain Crunch Cereal, but the packing indicated this to be a generic brand. While the packaging showcases a name similar to its name-brand counterpart and all of the healthy attributes of this cereal, it addresses a unique benefit of its signature style of packaging. Notice the label in the upper-left corner. The opening on the bag is a resealable ziplock, but they have also taken the liberty of making me aware that the tip of the bag is "pourable". Wherever would I be without their wisdom? It's fortunate they told me this fact, because I was rather puzzled as to how I am supposed to get the cereal out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment