Thursday, November 29, 2012

An Appreciation of Time

30 seconds sounds like a lot of time for a commercial, just like how 500 words like a lot of time to tell a story. In thirty seconds, my goal was to introduce a new innovation to the world of fast food advertising and show the benefits of this approach. My commercial tells the story of a man who sees what he wants advertised on a bilboard. The twist is that a headgear accessories in the future will incorporate technology that can identify attention patterns in human thought. The device allows companies to send you personalized savings coupons based on your individual tastes.

If I gained anything from the mess I came up with, it's the experience of finding out what can be cut and to simplify an idea.

Link To Clip: https://vimeo.com/54511559

Here are a few of the Style Sheets for the shots that had to be cut



The design is happily the only thing I can say I'm proud of from this train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment